- You’ll have the chance to belong to a group of great people. TSTA-SP has opportunities for its members to make meaningful connections with each others at the campus, regional, state and national level.
- You’ll be the first to know what’s going on. Our members stay informed through a variety of media, including a weekly electronic newsletter, statewide magazine, web site and TSTA-SP newsletter.
- You'll have help in becoming a better teacher with TSTA’s First Year Survival Guide.
- You get a lifeline—877-ASK-TSTA—when you have questions or problems.
- You’ll have legal protection and outstanding liability coverage.
- We’re working in the legislature to improve your salary and benefits.
- We’ve got instructional growth opportunities: grants, the annual instructional conference, a professional library, weekly teaching tips by email, and ongoing research into more effective way to teach kids.
- We’ll save you money on everything from movie tickets to tires and vacations, and we’ve got group insurance and financial planning.
- We’re your source for information on which Texas school districts have the best salary and benefits.
- You’ll be part of the 3.2 million member National Education Association. One out of every 100 Americans is a NEA member. Find out more at www.nea.org.
Joining TSTA-SP is your commitment to action. It is the best investment you can make toward your profession and your career. If you are interested in joining, please download and complete the TSTA-SP membership form or contact Jo Williford for more information.