- Take Action at the State Level!
- Track Education-Related Bills
- Sign Up for Email Updates
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- Who is My Legislator?
- Members of the Texas House
- Members of the Texas Senate
- FAQs on Texas Legislature
- Guide to Lobbying
- Information About the Capitol
- Contribute to TSTA-PAC
- Upgrade TSTA-PAC Contribution
- Watch the Action in the House
- Watch the Action in the Senate
- National Issues
Issues & Action
From your local school board to the halls of Congress and the federal bureaucracy, TSTA membership gives you more power and resources for advancing your own interests and those of your schools and students. Your impact on issues is strengthened by TSTA/NEA’s size, experience, and representation.
What's the latest from the state legislature?
Watch our website for frequent updates -- and calls to action -- from your TSTA Public Affairs staff. http://tsta.org/issues-and-action/take-action-state-level
TSTA tracks education legislation
TSTA is tracking all education-related bills during the legislative session. For a list of bills filed so far this session, with a brief explanation, go to: http://www.tstaweb.net/BillTracking.html.
How to contribute to PAC
Because TSTA dues money cannot be used to elect public officials, we must count on our members making contributions to our Continuing Contributor Program fund. Together, we can change the future. Now you can contribute online through our secure PayPal page! Visit http://www.tsta.org/issues-and-action/take-action-at-the-state-level/contribute-tsta-pac to become a continuing contributor or send a one-time contribution through PayPal.