- 84th Legislature: Take action!
- Top education issues
- Track Education-Related Bills
- Sign Up for Email Updates
- How to Write a Letter to the Editor
- Who is My Legislator?
- Members of the Texas House
- Members of the Texas Senate
- FAQs on Texas Legislature
- Guide to Lobbying
- Information About the Capitol
- Upgrade TSTA-PAC Contribution
- Watch the Action in the House
- Watch the Action in the Senate
- 83rd Legislature Wrapup
- Contribute to TSTA-PAC
- NEA Legislative Action Center
- NEA Education Votes
The summer 2015 Advocate has a full report on the actions taken during the 84th Texas Legislature. Scroll to page 10.
Grading Texas blog
Read Public Affairs Specialist Clay Robison’s commentary on education and the political arena.
Find out who represents you
Type in your address to find out who represents you in the Texas Senate, Texas House of Representatives, U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, and State Board of Education.
Contribute to TSTA-PAC
Because TSTA dues money cannot be used to elect public officials, we must count on our members making contributions to our political action committee. Together, we can change the future, and it's easy to contribute online through our secure PayPal page! Become a continuing contributor or make a one-time contribution.