Please read this information very carefully!
TSTA’s 2011 Leadership Week will be held at Concordia University at Austin from Monday, July 25th, through Sunday, July 31st.
Leadership Week consists of the following institutes:
- Emerging Leaders Institute, Monday, July 25th – Friday, July 29th
- Leadership Institute 1, Monday, July 25th, – Thursday, July 28th
- New Presidents’ Institute, Wednesday, July 27th – Sunday, July 31st
- Leadership Institute 2, Thursday, July 28th, – Sunday, July 31st
- Presidents’ Institute, Friday, July 29th – Sunday, July 31st
All institutes begin at 1:00 p.m. on the institute’s start date and conclude at 12:00 noon on the institute’s end date. PARTICIPANTS NEED TO PLAN TO ARRIVE AND BE PREPARED TO BEGIN BY 1:00 PM ON THE DATE THEIR INSTITUTE BEGINS.
Registration fees are (based on postmark):
- Emerging Leaders Registration (by June 10th): $ 80.00
- Early Bird Registration (by May 25th): $ 80.00
- General Registration (May 26th – June 15th): $100.00
- Late Registration (June 16th – July 18th): $125.00
TSTA will fund up to ten (10) participants per local, including the local association President. Additional participants may attend at a cost of $275.00 PLUS the applicable registration fee at the time registration is postmarked.
Please use the following links to access other relevant information and registration forms for 2011 Leadership Week.
- Leadership Week FAQ
- Local Association Registration Packet Overview (must be included with completed registration packet)
- Emerging Leaders Application
- Leadership Institute Tracks (all participant at Leadership Institute 1 and Leadership Institute 2 must be registered for a specific track)
- Local Association President Registration Form (please specify status as either a NEW President or an EXPERIENCED President)
- Leadership Week 1 Participant Registration Form (must be included with completed registration packet)
- Leadership Week 2 Participant Registration Form (must be included with completed registration packet)
Please contact TSTA at Leadership@tsta.org for additional information or for any other information not contained in the above documents.