Update: The NEA Board of Directors approved moving the 2021 RA to a virtual event due to pandemic related safety and health concerns. The tentative dates for the RA are Wednesday, June 30 through Saturday, July 3. We will update this page with more information on what form a virtual NEA RA and Texas Caucus will take as we receive updates from NEA. Convention updates will also be found at nea.org.
The RA is the largest democratic deliberative assembly in the world. It is the primary legislative and policymaking body of the Association and derives its powers from, and is responsible to, the membership. The Representative Assembly adopts the strategic plan and budget, resolutions, the Legislative Program, and other policies of the Association. Additional information may be found on the NEA website at http://ra.nea.org.
Texas Caucus Meeting Schedule
The Texas Caucus Meeting schedule is below:
- Monday June 14 : 2-4pm CT/1-3pm MT – PACtivist Training
- Tuesday June 29 : 9am-1pm CT/8am-12pm MT- Texas Caucus Business
- Wednesday June 30 : 11-1pm CT/10-12pm MT – PAC Office Hours
- Thursday July 1 : 9am-12:30pm CT/8am-11:30 am MT- Texas Caucus Business
- Friday July 2 from 11-1pm CT/10-12 pm MT – PAC Office Hours
- Saturday July 3 from 11am-12:30 pm CT/10:00 – 11:30 am MT-Texas Caucus Social